The Abandoned Empress

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a way to fix artist and move the info to demographic and genres
where it belongs. Thank you for you time

Power Uploader
Now Picking up... should be chapter soon.

after scanning the entire chapter... it seems its licensed.

Fed-Kun's army
looks promising,bookmarked ill read this after 20 chapter

Esse mangá é excelente. A história da personagem é comovente, muito bem construída. Já estou no cap. 21, e aguardando os próximos.

Tks for the post!

Power Uploader
@LivCat

Glad you liked it!

Obrigado pela ajuda! os raws estão atualmente em 61 capítulos, então eu demoro um pouco e eu aparentemente tenho que pagar, mas espero chegar lá, cada capítulo tem 60 ~ páginas de acordo com os raws, então vai levar um longo tempo, pelo que eu posso ver.

desculpe se isso não faz sentido, isso foi feito no google translate.

@IAmInept If it is already licensed in English(?) does that mean that there are or is going to be an official translation? I'm assuming that you understandably don't want to continue a licensed webtoon nor have it easy to find any helpers that do

Power Uploader
@mommy

Im not entirely sure if its licensed in English, not to my notice have I found anything, should it turn out that it is, I will gladly stop scanning the series, out of respect, and because whoever is doing it, will probably do a better job than I ever will.

Power Uploader
After further information - I will no longer be carrying out the scanlation of this manhua, as it is licensed by an english company - tappytoon if you want to go and read the series, do it there.

credit to @mommy for informing me of this/suggesting it

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for introducing this manhwa to us, so I read the other published chapters on other manga reader site and it was interesting. The characters is also looks great and I like some of them and already prepared to brought the official chapters to catch up until I saw the spoiler of the ending. Lol.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Wolvenworks the tag will be deprecated and serves no real use.

@IAmInept put the link to the licensed version into the manga information so that people may go and read it.

Reading a scan of it on another site. I noticed a textbox visible in chapter 10 that's visible on almost every page.... I can't unsee it. Just look at this guys face
67ca4d6e-72b1-4822-bbe2-49de43048527.png

Dear all who would try to read the official translations uploaded on free reader sites. Do NOT read the last page inserted at the end of chapter 21. The pissed off uploader posted a screenshot of spoiler that made him quite reading.
Perhaps another person will upload them in the future or edit out the spoiler. But you should probably just subscribe to the manga before getting that far.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 Thanks for the warning. I just started reading this and the drama is annoying like a real life. Then I skipped to the spoiler and can't understand a thing. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread