Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 62 - So you want to know... my name... Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
"I'll ask for your name one day..."

Wow... We're hitting beta levels that shouldn't be possible. I want to see some character growth, please.

Dex-chan lover
are we sure these people are in highschool cause man they don't feel mature at all.......who the fuck makes knowing someones name like asking them for marriage smh

Aggregator gang
Now we can tackle the real mystery of what the hell Senpai's name is, first OR last

@dokidoki It's something that Japan exaggerates in fiction, there's probably a reason, but I don't know nor do I care.
Though I'm curious of what Senpai's name is, like why has nobody questioned this?

Fed-Kun's army
you forget that First names have meaning in Japanese culture. its not like other places where you go by your first name no japan is last then first plus addressing some by said first name is usually reserved for familiar relations be it family or super close friends and doing so without the persons consent can be considered rude or offensive its why a lot of time you see people being address as there last name

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam Don't mind those people. They will literally not be happy until he smacks her over the head, bends her over the bed and "show her their place". It's just sad sods stuck in a preeteen mindset who don't want to identify with who they are, but who they think they want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread