Succubus Shougakusei - Ch. 2 - About the Breasts

Group Leader
Chapter 2 is here, now with 100% more lewdness!

I have removed the Smut tag, for I had misunderstood its meaning. According to MangaDex:

Smut manga are typically written by women, for women, for genres like Shoujo, Josei, and Yaoi. There's a strong focus on seduction, characters being swept off their feet, and other buildups to having sex that make you feel hot and bothered. Smutty manga frequently, but not always, includes explicit sexual content. (Source: Anime-Planet)

As you can see for yourself, Succubus Shougakusei doesn't exactly fit this description, so I have removed the tag.
I apologize for anyone who came here looking for Smut when there is none.

Regarding the translation, though, I am still looking for a group willing to take this project.
If you know any group you believe would be interested, consider (politely) requesting them for their services. That would help me immensely, as I have explained on the comments section of chapter 1.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I have 2 more chapters ready in Japanese waiting to be translated.

Group Leader
So... Isekaijin -- otherworlder? Is this a reverse-isekai series? The adventures of a loli succubus on Earth?

Dex-chan lover
Well Well Well :))))))) Lucky nurse lo/ such delici- difficult job!

Thanks for the new chapter!! aaah... I want to see what happens if the whole class gets affected now

Aggregator gang
@Serenata "Lucky nurse lo/ such delici- difficult job!" - Now having 20 of those in your school and they are higher than grade school. Have fun to nurse their needs. Reminder, you can't let it slip otherwise they will make the boys and/or girls in the school insane. This seems a rather stressful job to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurbo
I mean, what can you do, just leave her alone to drip all over the place and accidentally seduce all the boys in her class?

Users who are viewing this thread