Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Zathz @Zael it waiting to be approved because it the first time this guy is posting a chapter and he is not in a group so wait for a little till it approved to be able to read.

@steven2ss no no no its in galaxy degen scans not a new group its the group who's translate the 1st chapter
so why would this group waiting to be approved ?

@zathz it is? It doesn't show me a group when I look at who posted this. Also when I checked who posted this it says he has no group so he is not apart of one so I don't think that he is apart of the same group that posted chapter one but I might be wrong who knows.

If you’re following this, it shows galaxy dengen posted it, we’re just suffering the 1 hour first time post rule.

Dex-chan lover
@Zathz i think you're wrong in this case. While it is true that the first ch was posted by Galaxy Degen, this 2nd one is actually being posted by this marshymallowy dude
They are not part of galaxy group, nor a member of the staff (just check the profile), so they're a first time uploader....we'll see if this is a case of someone helping or sniping

Dex-chan lover
How are you reading the chapter wtf, still fucking unavailable for me. Man, fuck this shit

*quick glance at manga content*

Ecchi

Ah, ofc thats why we have alpha male MC over here

@AlphaFlow
try to clear your cache and reload the page

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Source novel's author is the same one who wrote Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de/the guy who suddenly became a space mercenary - the MC there also openly has sex with his female companions.

Users who are viewing this thread