Nagasarete Airantou

alu

Double-page supporter
Tonkatsu's origin was explained in chapter 101.

Giant monsters, youkai, aliens, robots, genies. It may be kinda late to ask this but what the hell is wrong with that island?

Dex-chan lover
I believe i have seen the anime somewhere a couple of years ago.

Throwing out random idea here: suzuran is one of the karyuu sama's eye while tonkatsu is either her proxy, the resident of the dream world, or just another karyuu sama's eye

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I remember reading this a long time ago, like more than 5 years.

Group Leader
Oh hey, this manga still exists. Surely it must be done by now, how many volumes did it reach before the end?

Baka-Updates:
> 31 Volumes

Oh ok

> (Ongoing)

tha fuq?

It's been too long, far too long since I saw an update. I was still a teenager when I started reading this manga. I need some sort of resolution.
Thanks for picking this up.

I remember starting to read this when I was in high school, and a decade or so later the manga is still ongoing. 😅How do these kind of mangakas even survive all the years? I feel old even just remembering about this series....

Dex-chan lover
We're literally 4 volumes behind at this point... Hopefully this new translator will stick around and won't disappear when Vortex think they can just come back out of the woodwork, translate maybe two or three chapters and then disappear again for months without giving sign of life just because their sole translator has some "real life issues", again.
I get that we're getting these for free... But come on, give it up at this point and pass the torch to others who have more time and willingness to actively translate it.

Quoting Bigk40k from the latest chapter's discussion
Were still working on it at Vortex the transator had real life issues including lossing his harddrive and haveing to reTL the remainging chapters of Vol.27

Users who are viewing this thread