X - Epoch of the Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Why do Chinese series always change their artists in the middle of the series? Usually it is a turn for the worse.

Why did the girl change in chapter 11? She looked so beautiful before. But now she just looks..plain..

manhua is really exciting until I forget the time even more the romance that makes me choke because their story~~

please chapter then added u,u

Fed-Kun's army
iam confused... he was filthy rich,strong and was playing around with woman all the time... why did he suicide again? :D

a small fortune does not make one filthy rich... and in terms of power he had it as a lord of a town not in terms of dragon.

Although the artist changed drastically I don't really mind. It's a small sacrifice to pay in order to keep the story going. I value the story more than the art style and besides it's not that bad it just take some getting used to. The girl is not as cute but it's good. If they can make it similar to before that would be great but I don't think people should hate the artist for trying. Atleast he put effort into it most people probably wouldn't have tried.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason as to why the art style and colours changed? Oh well maybe the artist changed as you said.

Somehow the new artist does a good job and probably better than the previous art style.

Aggregator gang
One of the few Chinese LNs that aren’t up to snuff with translations unfortunately....

Dex-chan lover
Why do Chinese Manhua change artists so often? This series, Desolate Era and many others. Oftentimes the first artist is the best and then it progressively gets worse. It is almost like they are trying to hook you with the really good art and then try to hook you on the story.

Double-page supporter
Is this again about Chinese super farmers who enjoy cultivating? tell me...

edit: Gave it a try, it's actually pretty nice (unlike most chinese manhwas)

Users who are viewing this thread