Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Usually I like gyaru characters...but, this sadistic chick goes above and beyond. So damn annoying.

Banned
I kinda want to kick her over and stamp on her crotch until she cries... or just keep on stamping on her crotch until my leg gets tired.

This bitch
imma keep reading just in case it gets better cause this shit makes me mad

@Makeshift0 yeah, a very watered down version of it but yeah, that's what it is. I'm waiting for a change, even the slightest change 'cause things go in a grim direction rn...

Tf I picked this up cause I thought it would be like Takagi but oml this is just horrifying

Double-page supporter
Dude how did this manage to take off like it did...? It makes my stomach turn..

Oh my god, this is mind boggling. She's such a bitch here, but what happened later on? Damn, this is really weird

Seriously who ever made this they really like their girlfriends being super shitty towards them or have a weird fetish about that shit idk but this is Cringe tbh to read it but I’m pushing It cause people keep saying it get better.. I hope so 😭😂🙏🏼 Nvm I just finished this chapter wtf is wrong with dude

Aggregator gang
Lmao all these people acting shocked and disgusted when they haven't found the mangakas previous works yet

Man it's so weird rereading some chapters I'm so used to the series being wholesome that I totally forgot that it was like this in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Idk how I feel about this, I've heard that this is a masterpiece but honestly I'm disappointed, well imma keep on reading

Users who are viewing this thread