Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - "Senpai, You're Kinda..."

Fed-Kun's army
@Delete_me_ Wouldn't have wanted to do that...but, was wishing the MC would have said "whatever" and coldly snatched the paper away from her and walked out. >.<

Banned
I thought the girl was just all words until she got her punches and kicks on. Was actually a bit impressed by that high kick.
And honestly, her criticism was valid.

The delivery was excessive though, and yeah that guy is pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely wouldn't call this guy pathetic. He's a complete herbivore pretending he's a carnivore so to speak. It's escapism. Uncool teenagers do it all the time, to be called out on a thing everyone does so brutally would move a lot of people to tears especially such a herbivore like him

Are you guys calling him pathetic cause he didnt defend himself or cause he drew himself as the hero? Theres nothing wrong with seeing yourself as the hero. And if its cause he couldnt defend himself, put yourselves in his shoes and see if youd be able to do that. Im saying all of this cause i see too much of myself in him. So i can relate to what hes going through.

Damn that girl didnt hold back. While it is a manga, i dont what to believe that someone would torment someone to this extent in real life.

HOLY MOLY! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! So Senpai when he first went in the everyone's faces are blurred and then after he starts to interact with Naga, we can suddenly see her face. It says alot about how Senpai used to view people, our boy really grew I'm so proud!

Reverse the roles.

Put HER in HIS place and let this unravel. Frame by frame. Beat for beat.

Would the readers consider HIM to be a piece of human trash for bullying the girl?

"Hentai!!" "Pervert!!" "Sexual Harassment!"" would be the multiple posts in these threads, no?

But presented this way and her vicious nastiness is passed off as ... humour. Must be some masochist writing out his sick fantasies.

Uh huh.

So many manga of this type are nothing more than simp-training for guys, and bully encouragement for gals.

Hard pass.

Syx

@Fujiwara_no_Sai I know you're probably never gonna see this, but they kinda do ever the roles as a book in the nagatoro universe. The initial chapters are extreme, but later on they develop the characters and it gets good & wholesome after a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeeeeah no. I don't care if she mellows out later. She's a straight out cruel bitch. Moving on.

@SupremeDoc If only the world was such a nice place.

why everyone hating this lmao its just a manga JUST A FUCKING MANGA if you dont like it gtfo read the fucking Description before reading like wtf imagine getting angry and trash talking a manga bringing real life and shit

Users who are viewing this thread