Tanaka the Wizard - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Tanaka Forever

@Erra It isn`t if u read carefully, at the end of the chapter it says: " Part one of Tanaka is complete. Next part is being worked on by the author." So as of now it seems it will continue in the future , don`t know when tho

Double-page supporter
I couldn't follow at all what happened in the last couple of chapters. It seemed like they just slapped bits and pieces of disjointed plot in all at once. And Tanaka never got laid the whole time, wtf.

Scanlators, i was wondering if you could post an 'update chapter' when part two is getting translated.

I dont know if it's allowed but if it is, please do.

Dex-chan lover
so basically this is garbage, its all in his head and he hasnt fucked anybody and never will.

10/10 troll manga would recommend

Contributor
I was wondering if I should put in my completed list or let in the following list in case there's a sequel.
Unless it's with another title but I don't think so.
I guess I let it in the following list just in case there's an update.

Dex-chan lover
the only people that would bother to read the second manga are people that loved reading how the MC didnt get any pussah, while some random joe was fucking like 3 girls at one time and they just love to insert themselves into that sort of environment as the MC. Good job author you managed to capture the hearts of many betas

Dex-chan lover
The mvp (but I remember him only fucking 2 girls at the same time) was a background character huh

Dex-chan lover
@kronix: The irony of an "alpha" being stuck on a manga site, reading every possible manga with a semblance of a female character in it, whining about how the MC never gets any "pussah". Go outside and meet some women dude, stop venting your frustration on here.

Users who are viewing this thread