Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I'm not sure it's great storytelling to treat a character's sincere confession as simply a source of awkward complications for other characters.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know
but it kind of disgusting that Shiki is prefer beaing treated as Sexual Harrasser & prefer his lazy lifestyle rather than life of his fan..
and he's kind like of proud being Pervert and Sexual harrasser

@sherlock0790
Have you heard of highschool dxd or trinity seven or any other pervert mc?
It's just the same type of this
Perverts will be perverts... That's the joke personality of the character

Dex-chan lover
The mc is such a self centered piece of shit. I usually enjoy characters that deviate from the norm, but there isnt anything redeeming about this guy

Fed-Kun's army
Sir, you are entirely to blame for the relationship trouble you find yourself in.

"Me sowing: Haha fuck yeah!!! Yes!!

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck."

Fed-Kun's army
"Oh noes! A friend is dying right in front of me, and I can totally heal her, but if I do I'll lose my lazy lifesytle! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE SUCH A HARD CHOICE?!!!!"

I swear, this guy makes me drop this manga every chapter, but by the time a new chapter comes out I forget that I've dropped it, only to be reminded "Oh yeah, I hate this protagonist."

@LinusHarpy You never put HS DxD together with Trinity Seven again, IN Trinity seven we had a character that knows how being extremely perverted can be creepy so he mostly joked around, but would immediately drop the act when things got serious.
In DxD we had a huge simp, who thought about nothing else but perverted crap for the most time and freaking acted on it. Yes after 8 or 9 books he finally started to change. but for 7 whole books you had to read the story through his disgusting thoughts, and honestly they are repgnant, and they were only not worse because Issei's human friends are the ultimate simps, no taller piles of shit exist that can compare to them.

Perverted characters can be funny, Arata shows that, but when their perversion is treated as a real character trait like Issei's, and the story is so focused on wish fulfilment to the point of bending reality so the MC can get what we wants, then it simply becomes obnoxious. We are starting to see some of these problems here, but The MC here is not beyond redemption yet, still he has yet another bad trait he needs to get rid of which is the whole easy life wish he has.

Dex-chan lover
@LinusHarpy
No, i haven't
this manga is already got on my nerve,
i can't imagine if i'm reading the title that you suggest

i know that Shiki is perverted,
but i dont think that he's "dick thinking" controlling the aspect of his life.
even in life or death situation

the most annoying is, it's fine if Shiki is perverted toward Elise/Ruruka only,
but he's want the perverted thing to every woman around him
he's just 1 step away from being Isekai'd of Molester/Rapist

Double-page supporter
ya know, in page 23 he got all time in the world to tell her, but no, he didn't say anything lol
typical

Dex-chan lover
seriously, just man up. you would be surprised of how smooth things can go...

Users who are viewing this thread