Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Senpai! Let's go to the sea~!!

Fed-Kun's army
TWINTAILS!! I looooooooove yoooooouuu, you and your big ol dumb boobs
Also the art in this chapter is kinda... Not good?

Dex-chan lover
He seriously has to be a closet masochist. No normal person would just take the teasing and verbal abuse like that.

@Askorti No he's a pretty obvious masochist/submissive, Nagatoro's even called him out on it saying that he should be more mad at the way she treats him.
But it's also why she feels safe with him that he'll not take advantage of her but why she recognizes that her friends will take it too far and break him, is what I think the Author is trying to represent.

Fed-Kun's army
You want to set Nagatoro's bully switch off? Because saying you are not going to do something is exactly how you do that.

Double-page supporter
I like how much he has changed since the start, actually showing signs of agitation rather than just trying to run away.

Contributor
One of those 3 is not like the others... I WONDER which one....

nagatoro is a place to mine reaction image meme

and looks like paisen already man up now. While he still cant retort to their tease, at least he can be angry instead just cowering and I love how Nagatoro protects him from her friends instead joining the band wagon. She can say no to her friends and stand up for him

Dex-chan lover
If he looked any harder, he would have to stay a virgin forever plus one

I'm like.. wtf is Paisen... and then I use my brain for the first time in ages to figure it out.
So its sen - pai but the sylabes are reverted to pai-sen -.-
Yay me.

@Yamibi Oh god, I was asking myself the same thing and after reading your comment I remembered that it was explained when it was first mentioned way back.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake paisen. Retort, riposte or do something else. Anything.

I love that Nagatoro has tan-lines from a one-piece, showing that she clearly doesn't usually wear bikinis and only did because Senpai was going to be there. :-3

Next time on Nagatoro! - Turns out senpai can't swim. Mocking begins, but the other two realizes the opportunity, and so Nagatoro is appointed to help him. During which some touchy-feely happens and 'Senpai, pervert's are flying around like there's no tomorrow.

(Disclaimer: This is all made up.)

Users who are viewing this thread