Juujika no Rokunin

Power Uploader
I will be working with NTS Scans on this series in around a month or two.
Edit: First chapter should be out this week.

Oooohhhh no description to give a heads up, but the cover caught my attention. Looking forward to it!!!

Holy shit. Boys and girls, have your seat belts ready, cus' we're going for a trip.

Aggregator gang
I understand that the publishing business is brutal and authors have to grab the reader's attention right away, but as a story this would really have benefitted from spreading the events of the first chapter over several chapters. As it is, it feels rushed and doesn't give enough emotional weight to the situation. Even the best storyteller can't really get you emotionally invested in a character in only 6 or 7 pages.

Revenge category of Jap manga, protagonist is still stupid, and weak spirit although he trained . Boring 😌 . He trained to become strong but he was still deceived by his enemy . Please, onlty revenger characters don't have chicken personality

Aggregator gang
@NoTofu
Well paced moments artfully done can leave a much stronger impression than a rushed plot that goes in one ear and out the other.

Though honestly, you're not wrong. The current publishing situation in Japan is just not well suited to producing good stories. Anything that doesn't maintain a high place in the rankings gets axed, and anything that keeps placing highly gets stretched out far past its due date. As a result, lots of potentially good stories get axed early and long running series suffer until they get stuck with a rushed ending. In the end a lot of authors resort to creating derivative works that are proven to appeal to a mostly juvenile mass audience.

The weekly release format is also not conducive to good storytelling. Peaks and lulls in tension are essential if you're reading a complete story back to back, but an audience that only checks in on your story once a week will want things to be at a 10 all the time. Not to mention that a week is not enough time to write a careful story. Even a monthly schedule is pushing it. Once authors run out of material that had written out beforehand, they often end up clutching at straws.

There are already chapters two and three in raw. I downloaded for free on the site manga-zone😉

Power Uploader
@kurozuappu The raws are up to chapter 5 as of right now. We will be releasing at least 1 chapter each week until we are caught up to the raws. Then it will be monthly.

Double-page supporter
@turkeyjerkey
I don't understand why they don't follow the outlet model that some clothing brands do. Like Nike and Gap have factory stores where they sell the less than quality garments instead of trashing them. A publisher can just run a magazine where the IP are like in a retiring home waiting to end.

Users who are viewing this thread