Succubus Shougakusei

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh this title looks cu-
ecchi, SMUT

Not gonna lie, that title has me concerned and interested....mostly interested. Great collection of tags here too.....

Where is the smut this is too short
Edit: Just read the title I DON’T WANT THE SMUT

Dex-chan lover
From the wide range of things that could have existed, it saddens me that this left the realm of thought

Fed-Kun's army
Ecchi and smut? Let me guess: it's a bath scene, and maybe even a kiss on the cheek. Well, we already got a panty shot.

Fed-Kun's army
35c.jpg

Literally says "elementary school" 小学生 in the Japanese name. Not even trying to give the normal BS of a 300-year-old loli. They are just going with actual children this time.

Dex-chan lover
''there's loli in the tags? Let's rate it a 1/10 to bomb it into oblivion!''
seriously, what the fuck? how old are you guys, 5? This is mostly comedy, SoL. nothing too explicit. I honestly think it's fine, the art isn't great, but I hope to see it improve on the future, seeing the note on chapter 4 makes me think the author is a pretty chill guy to ignore all the bullshit you're needlessly throwing his way

Double-page supporter
There's nothing really redeemable about this manga, the art is bad, the story is meh, the content is meh.

this is gold no matter what anyone says, love this type of humour and the few page format is ideal for it

Users who are viewing this thread