Succubus Shougakusei - Ch. 1 - About the Skirt

Group Leader
Hello, everyone. This is the author, Ryuugamine Ryuuto.
Yes, I go by YamiryuuZero under MangaDex.

This is the first chapter out of 4 (so far) that I have uploaded to my Pixiv account.
I usually upload my stories in Japanese on Pixiv and then translate to English to upload on MangaDex, but IRL stuff already keeps me from the drawing board long enough, so having to translate the chapters by myself doesn't help. Seeking to be more efficient by focusing solely on drawing, I am looking for someone willing to translate the chapters to come.

Let me know if you are interested in taking on this task. I can provide the .cilp files, so you won't even need to redraw anything, all the texts and SFX are on separate layers.

Dex-chan lover
wow. It's first time for me to see authentic japanese mangaka here, posting his own works, and proposing cooperation with translators.
Damn, to have original files with all SFXes on separate layers, it's a dream for any redrawer. You should take this, guys, you won't have another opportunity like that.

So .... how old is she? The title says Grade school but the chapter itself just says human school and she looks at least teenage.

I mean I'm sure she's still underage but just what grade we talking?

P.S. I was hoping she's be about the age of Kanna from Dragon Maid and the story would be about this tiny little girl accidentally causing incidents with Succubi powers while being too young to realize their true meaning. I mean we can still have that but she'll be a little less cute while doing it since while she's young she's also old enough to be less naive and innocent. This isn't a criticism BTW just a comment on what feels like a slightly missed opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
Oooohh OOOHHH I LIKE IT !!! I love fantasy and Yuri :)) Thanks for sharing!

Group Leader
@Metazoxan I will go into details as to how old the characters are and what grade they're in as the story progresses, but the students are 11-12 years old.

She looks like she's older because she's a sex demon, but if you know anything about Japanese schools and the types of bags the kids use according to their school (separated by elementary, middle and high school), you will notice Sacchan is wearing a 'randoseru', which is a type of bag exclusively used by elementary students.

The title in Japanese is サキュバス小学生, with 小学 being "elementary school". "Grade School" may not reflect that, but American school grade names (sophomore, junior high, senior) are too obtuse, in my opinion, to be put on the title. Given the visual queues on the first chapter, I think I have done a solid job illustrating what her age range should be, provided you understand a bit of Japanese culture (which, let's be fair, most manga do require that to the point translator notes explaining those nuances are common practice).

Dex-chan lover
Going by yuri tag, this won't be quite my cup of tea, but I'm really impressed by your posting style here, so I decided to follow you on Pixiv and check out your other works.

Aggregator gang
So we have difference in mental age and actual age for the succubus or what? Lolicon succubus learning first hand about the environment of her prey?

Dex-chan lover
some of the best user created content yet, thank you author-san

Users who are viewing this thread