It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.5 - Bonus: To my first love

What a scum bag. I hope Meguro gives him the same treatment he gave Ayas ex. :V

My heart almost stop the moment she said that she still love the damn sensei

This manga can give someone a cardiac arrest out of nowhere. I know how the girl feels, but is it necessary to say that she still love that scumbag, even if he's her first love?

It probably is... and I'm just being too emotional

wait, so this is a teacher who went out, had sex and used a middle schooler and the moment she turned into a high schooler he dumped her? that's a pedophile if I ever knew one, and I don't know about the author trying to pass this off as something normal/not a big deal

why does her ex come up so often? even if these are just side chapters I really don't want him to make an appearance

Dex-chan lover
@Esperantos I don’t believe that the author is trying to make it appear normal. Even though it was shown from her point of view it’s always been obvious that he is a shitbag and the whole point of her having a fucked up view of relationships is his fault.

@waffles I’m a 100% sure that he will appear sadly.

I was curious about whether I would want to read this series and thought I'd skim through a couple chapters to see what it's like. The initial premise of her not being a virgin isn't really an issue for me, but if her first love is an adult while she was in middle school, then I think I'll skip this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Esperantos if I recall correctly he's not a teacher but a home tutor. So he was probably late highschool/early college. I don't think there's that big of an age gap.

Edit: @Ohgodpleaseno I guess this applies to you too.

@DirkHardpeck I don't think it's the norm for highschoolers to have their own place, so we can safely assume he's at least college aged (18). This is just my opinion, but it's in no way acceptable to be dating a middle school girl at that age.

Dex-chan lover
People not understanding the title of the chapter, it is basically:
"To my first love, goodbye"

Dex-chan lover
@Ohgodpleaseno that's why I said possibly late highschool. He'd graduate at 18ish and be looking to move out of his parents home.

And the age gap wouldn't even be that weird. She's in the 14-15 range? American school-wise it'd be like saying a senior in highschool is a pedophile for getting with a highschool freshman. Shit happened all the time with club/band members

Aggregator gang
This destroys the oneitis.
At some point you have to accept that everyone you meet would carry some baggage.
And at some point you will have your own baggage.

And that kids, is how i met your mother

Users who are viewing this thread