Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Translations for this manga have gone up to chapter 15 (Mangazuki) as far as I know, but I have no idea where to get the uncompressed, translated+typeset scans for chapters 11-15. The old Mangazuki site has been replaced and that one had all their translated chapters for this manga. Their new website doesn't have an entry for this manga as of this post. If anyone has a non-compressed copy of chapters 11-15 translated by Mangazuki, or if there is a group willing to pick up the manga and translate, please feel free to upload or provide a link. Thanks.

Something is wrong, it was going well yesterday and I just woke up to keep on reading and the next page I try to load it doesn't load, now even the previous pages don't load.

All the chapters don't open, not only on this series, I just tried One-punch man and it also don't load the pages.

Also we need an edit option in the comments, if it is possible to add one.

dzl

@hungryvidd
Nope. Raws are up to 37 chapter so far, also 4th heroine is introduced somewhere around chapter 30 if i remrmber correctly.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Shame about the scan quality from chapter 10 onwards...

Contributor
@Darkaeluza There are 4 couples so far because each volumes changes protagonists. Beside first pair and shortstack+tall guy there are tanned swimmer p.e. teacher+shota and school nurse+glasses guy

Aggregator gang
Hope a new group picks up this series eventually. Mangazuki doesn't seem willing to continue it.

Group Leader
If someone here can translate it (I know, sounds fun, but still), I could do the typesetting.

Man, I wish they wouldve at least finish translating this volume..

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, this one again. Good! Followed. I had lost track of it. ^^'

It's been a while and I'm glad somebody picked it up

Users who are viewing this thread