Need help to find a specific isekai manga

Hi, I would like some help to be able to find a manga that I don't remember the name.

A typical isekai set, the hero find a slave girl, fell in love with her and is very serious to release her from her slavery.
There seems to be a very special procedure for that, and he did it.

Thanks for all.

Thank you, but Roxanne is still a slave, she have been bought but never been freed.

That's not this one.

Dex-chan lover
I can only think about this one: https://mangadex.org/title/25495/maou-no-ore-ga-dorei-elf-wo-yome-ni-shitanda-ga-dou-medereba-ii

But taking your last comment in consideration i doubt it is it.

Indeed, sorry, this is not this one either 😅

But there is something that I have noted, the last one is not an isekai, so, maybe, the one I am searching is not either.

But I may be wrong, as I thing that the isekai theme is mandatory as the hero doesn't know about slavery and want the girl to be is equals, and the freeing procedure is quite special, like something in front of a fountain or something like this.

I am sorry, I liked this manga, and for me it is not finished, but it may have been canceled and that's why I didn't see any more chapters, I can't provide more detailed information.

I was reading it on a concurrent site that was an evil agregator (that is now closed).

Can you just search Nidome Yuusha ????????????????????????????? FALL IN DESPAIR YOU FOOOOOOLL

Why the fuck everyone love some guro shit

I know Nidome no Yuusha, but this is not the one I am searching, there is no gore involved.

Here let me tell you, there are a bunch of isekai that have slave and the MC want to save it, can you be more specific about the story or what ?.

need to be more specific
Is the slave girl a human/elf/kemonomimi ?

I would like to give more informations, but I don't remeber a lot more than that.

There is someone that give him the procedure to follow, an other girl, I think she doubt he will really do that, but he really perform the ritual.

I have juste checked Nidome, and no this is not this one. Too me there is much less violence and more love between the hero and girl.

Yeah, prolly Digimon.
what is this manga do you mean OP ? Some kind of vanilla hentai ?? That's sounds so cliche. If uou could remember big event or arc.

i have no word i give up.

Captainnnnnnnnn, come here and fly away, we need your helpp. Digimon

Dex-chan lover
Wish I could help but with only slave/isekai to go with this is near impossible.

Dex-chan lover
@BakaOnigiri Do you at least remember how the main character and the slave girl look like? Any special characters traits or skills/abilities? If not then your best bet is to browse through every single manga tagged with slavery

In my memory they are quite average.

I will search and come back if I find it. I can't find a slavery search criteria though

I remember a manga where a slave curse is very difficult to break. To do it you need to have a very high precision in weaving magic threads, to undo the spell. The MC learns from a woman that's a slaver (i think) how to do it, and the slave learns alongside it. In the end they manage to free the slave girl.

I did not put it on my list, so I can't seem to find it, but would it correspond to the manga you look for?

Users who are viewing this thread