To Your Eternity

Goddamn, I never really liked that bitch, but seeing her smol is just..
I don't know what to feel. o~o;

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I would REALLY dislike it if Hayase's spawn ( i know she is her granddaughter but still) gets to become a Fushi form or even the two of them to like each other. I do like that the author had this clever twist but damn that bitch never dies. Burn her with fire.
In the same vein, I would hate to see Pyoran's reincarnation to be an asshole to Fushi. Not like this, man.

I think the manga got a lot less interesting when Fushi became able to talk and the whole mystery was kinda dropped

Dex-chan lover
I guess spending years as a fish and decades of solitude has dulled fushi's memory.

Fed-Kun's army
The story is mostly character driven, yet I think it would benefit more If the author used the fact Fushi knows jack shit about the world to their advantage, instead of just teasing us or give us bits and pieces. Fushi's lack of drive to learn about the world they are supposed to emulate one day also doesn't help, more so since he at some point wanted to grow and learn. It's like he became stagnant and comformed himself with being able to talk, to say smth.

We could be introduced to the different factions of their world and their conflicts in depth now that he has developed to this point yet he choose to strand himself on an island for forty years. I'm still scratching my head over his lack of curiosity over the Yanome that tried to capture him and had one of them kill his friends.

Group Leader
After a series of strong chapters since the beginning, chapter 51 really falls flat.
I still don't like her even if she's mellowed out with age and the fact he suddenly recognizes her despite not knowing her the night before is a huge plothole.

All together, the time jump this time seems fairly bad. I hope they clear his party since that loli is just as annoying as her grandma unless she changes with the knocker removed.

Wow,
reintroduce her as a milf, only to kill her off in the next chapter??[spoiler

This pacing is off the charts.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp ngl that was quite disappointing and lame. I ended up liking this grandma, sadly. I wonder If Hisame will fuck off too or we will have to deal with her eternal bullshit forever?

Dex-chan lover
story peaked with gugu imo that made me cry. Keeping a cast that doesn't change doesn't work, or at least can hayase just die completely? She's like mikaros but more rapey

Aggregator gang
first he recognized her,
Then he does not recognize her
wtf author san you on drugs???

Users who are viewing this thread