Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Quiet Ones are Devastatingly Terrifying when Angry

Contributor
Oooh, author put half a brain cell in developing the magic system, MC is a proper lovable dork, and their relationship is totes cute. I really wish this updated faster cause I wanna see where it's going. Sasuga you guys.

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t that the girl from the first chapter? They have the same hair color.
Guess I’ll take a look in the novel translation to find out.

EDIT: IT’S LISENCED, NOOOOO
EDIT2: Just reread chapter 4. I feel stupid now.

Dex-chan lover
I find it adorable that they desperately try to explain magic as circuitry in every manga. I guess they base it on something like
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Double-page supporter
That's some pretty ornate armor. Not saying it's original or anything, but pretty flashy stuff.

You know, the title really made me worry about this one, but I’m honestly really glad it’s so cute. The MC is likeable and dorky, Nephie is a sweetheart, and they have a really kind, caring dynamic that’s sort of unusual in things with titles like this. Really glad I picked this one up, definitely looking forward to future updates!

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
@Fuko
Im actually glad this circuit magic system theme keeps getting brought up, it helps grounds the rules of magic and avoid BS later on.

Double-page supporter
Please don't be another 2 months until they resolve this cliffhanger :/

Dex-chan lover
ahh as always the church is trying to fuck shit up, and i think nephy, cant use magic by herself, but she can probably control the mana properly, so the 2 of them can make it work

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB I'm already expecting him to either discover how to create one magic circle inside of another magic circle or to outright reveal he knew all along.

Users who are viewing this thread