Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 242 - Each in Turn

"Sugimoto and the other two"

wait, which other two...?

EDIT: oh right god I forgot about the russian sniper altogether

Fed-Kun's army
I love this group dynamics so much! An entire chapter of wholesome content. I wonder what kind of weird shit will await us next

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update and the informative bits at the end!

Finally! Asirpa gains a new understanding of her goal. I can't wait how things play out

Aggregator gang
This feels like the story isn't winding down but setting up for another crap hits the fan event. Oh yeah.
Thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
So is it right that we can assume this story is around year 1907?

And at the last scene, with Asirpa said that, is the story near the ending?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that it was made clear that the relationship between Asirpa, Sugimoto and Shiraishi isn't just all about the gold.

I hope Sugimoto, if he survives, stays with Asirpa. They're practically family after all that they have been through.

Aggregator gang
I knew it. Toraji saved his life. This lines up with the fact that he might seem immortal but the truth is he really wasn't and his best friend's sacrifice would steel himself in the future so he wouldn't waste it.

I keep forgetting that the Russian Sniper Guy is with them.
It baffles me how he sticks around despite not being able to understand them, and not having any reason to.

Of course he got PTSD! His best friend saved him! This reminds me again of chapter 150... *sobbing*

More information about the tattoo just what I need.

It's a bitter sweet moment thinking that Golden Kamuy is almost over... By the way, can anybody tell me about how much time has supposedly gone by since Sugimoto and Asirpa met? Thanks!

@carmeliba3 According to Noda-sensei's blog, considering Asirpa's snowshoes, they met around late February (winter). They first met Kiroranke when huchen flowers started blooming (spring). Back from Karafuto and before meeting Boutarou, huchen flowers can be seen blooming too (spring again). We can see cherry blossoms at Chap 241, google said in Hokkaido they start blooming around late April-May.

tl;dr more than a year?

Users who are viewing this thread