Xuan Ji Ci

Group Leader
https://silverleafscans.wordpress.com/2018/06/09/project-status-and-an-important-announcement/
(you can skip the first few paragraphs ??)

Omg this plots the bestest ive seen so awesome i know this is selfish but please upload more this manhua is the best ive seen and the funniest i really want more has anybody been reading because booooyyy that chick has really go to dump that guy and look for the xuan ji piece i feel so bad for the emperor i get it hes a dude in a girls body but holy hell he has not been nice to anybody and then he trys with that otaku girl im glad she doesnt reciprocate and see only mangas and anime and fantasys i can relate to her since she only wants idealistic romance and shes an otaku lol the chapters were getting so good

Fed-Kun's army
This story is weirdly interesting. But honestly, the best couple is the two MC's together ( Pink hair and the nerdy girl) I care little for any other relationships. I also kind of dislike that it wasn't just the two of them that got brought into this world. I dislike that the 3rd person was brought over.

Fed-Kun's army
I still like Yuri between the Two MC's more then any of the guys in this, Hell, I even think the Pink hair girl and even the purple hair girl are a better couple then any others.

Group Leader
Hello.
If you came here to read this manhua and noticed something odd about chapter numbering, please keep chill :D We have renamed chapters according to new numbering system used by author. Chapters are still the same, just shorter! 😘

Group Leader
Huh? was there a mass reupload? Oh just a numbering refresh! Ok.

It said next update after chp 134 is 27 April... But it is already 13 May though... Is there a system bug or something? I can only read up to chp 134..

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I'll be a bit annoyed if the Two MC's don't get together. They're by far the best characters and the best couple. Any other possible romance is so eh and not great.

Dex-chan lover
"This is surely a story you've never thought of!"
can't tell if this is facetious or not

When the second prince and xin'er be together? 😭😭😭
Please author makeh they together already

Users who are viewing this thread