Flaming Slime Scanlations

Not the cleanest looking translation for 80,000 Gold's Chapter 43, but it was done without any errors and in good time. Maybe they'll improve the quality over time. Heres to hoping the translations keep flowing, Cheers.

Thank you so much for picking up Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age
We are all really happy you did. As a side note would you be willing to also take a look at FUNA’s other work
Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu
@Fwaifuxsenpai

Since you said this was your first time scanlating and the quality of your translation wasn't as good as the previous group's, you might want to check out the scanlation guide (https://mangadex.org/title/30195/bocchi-sensei-teach-me-scanlation)

Thank you for picking up Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age! :)

So glad you guys are planning to pick up potion, its my favourite isekai and seeing it abandoned left me quite depressed.

Thanks for saving 80.000 and Potion Loli i love both series and can't wait to read them again side by side

Group Leader
It's all fun in games until a slime enters the bed and says, "Player 3 has Joined the Game".

@Fwaifuxsenpai
I may be a day Late but My loyalty and love for this manga in not any less than the others
Keep up the good work on Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age.

Hopefully you still release both potion and saving gold, since both are really prone to sniping
In fact I just saw someone has sniped saving gold

Users who are viewing this thread