Favourite Male Harem Protagonists in Manga, Anime, Game and Light Novel

I put it in the general Section cause this section is for all media typed on the title

I cant remember but this is mine so far
1-Kasuga Arata(Trinity Seven)
The best cause he`s honest about his perversion n doesnt force the girls to do anything without their consent. And unlike other chicken Protagonist, He`ll accept the girls advances on him.

2-Mochizuki Touya(Isekai Wa Smartphone To Tomo Ni)
He`s kind in nature. At least he`s fair with the girls.

3-Yuiga Nariyuki(Bokutachi Wa Benkyou Ga Dekinai)
Eventhough the manga is reaching its climax. Praise the author for giving multiple endings.
Kind,Hard working, And reliable, he`s considered high grade husband material. Though he doesnt get a harem ending. He gets my respect.

4-Satou Kazuma(KonoSuba)
Despite it being a terrible harem from him, he`s blessed with interesting girls who deals with his perverted nature, but he`s the most reliable in keeping all the girls in line. He`s definetly better than Hyodou issei who will not b on this list.

So far, these are the ones that gave impact.
I may update this list again in the future.

Fuutarou Uesugi (5Toubun no Hanayome)

Damn, this bro suffered for his harem. Drugged in the first encounter. And actually improved significantly the girls life

Cid Kagenoh (To Be a Power in the Shadows)

He doesn't give a fuck. He just wants to be a Chūnibyō. Unapologetic and completely self aware

Machio Hiraku (Isekai Nonbiri Nouka)

Actually get the girls pregnant and has a somehow healthy view on sex. It's just something that happens when you have a relationship, you don't need to blush and get embarassed every fucking time

Dex-chan lover
Touma from Toaru Series

Literally a punching bag whose only strength is not being op in an op world

Edit: you may think im dissing him but he is actually best hero especially in NT vol 9-10

Fuyuzora Kogarashi. - Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

Rough childhood, learned and matured and cares about the girls in his life. Is not dense. He vows to protect the women that love him and earned their trust.

Kamijou Touma - A Certain Series

Rough childhood, called God of Pestilence. Has had many things happen to him but still considers himself just a normal high school boy. Shatters illusions of those that are blinded by their own ambitions and will help even those he once fought. The guy genuinely is a good guy and you can argue that the girls that love him truly do and he handles himself pretty ok, he is dense but I dont think hes super dense, he knows he wants an older girl or has hinted at it.

Bell Crannel - DanMachi

Earnest in trying to attain his goal, mostly decent guy, have many girls in his life that would be great waifus. Has had great growth in the light novels personally and with the women in his life.

Satou Kazuma - KonoSuba

Guy is legit. Reliable and pervy. Has a terrible group that he helps shine and yet he keeps honest with his intentions of perversion and just lazy attitude. Like Touma, yearns for gender equality. Is not dense, has bad but not terrible love luck.

Goblin Slayer - Goblin Slayer

Badass. Doesnt mince words. Smart. Earned the respect of others and the admiration of the women in his life by staying true to who he is and yet still shows them glimpses of a side that shows that hes a great guy.

I would rather not put Hyodou Issei from high school DxD.
He`s okay, but his perverted nature is too extreme from my POV.
Even if the girls like him, I feel like theres a lack of balance regarding his perverted nature that cant seem to make me agree.

Kasuga Arata from Trinity Seven and Kazuma from KonoSuba are examples of perverted harem protagonists have my respect.

Dex-chan lover
Rance, no contest. It helps that he's got a massive supporting cast and relationships to play with, but he's just a solid character all around as well. In addition to his whole "lovable rapist" shtick there's also a lot of odd quirks in his character which make him fun to follow and see triumph. It also helps that he sticks firmly to his own unique personality/brand of perversion and never really acts as a blank slate to properly self-insert as. I don't think there really are many other characters quite like him, even among the "villainous pervert" niche of harem MCs.

In a franchise that's tonally all over the place, he remains consistently one of the series' biggest charm points.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I would say that Keyaru from Redo Healer is more the "Rapist hero," and whilst I like him from a character/storytelling perspective, I really couldn't rank him very high as a "harem" protagonist. @DewiAdriyanti @PantsMan

Honestly, the best perverts in my opinion are characters that are otherwise moral or just, but it's their own fault.

Kenny from South Park is the perfect example because I love his character and how he consistently puts his life on the line for his friends and is mature enough to take responsibility and take care of his little sister, but his one flaw is that he's got an overly developed sex drive for his age. @lunarrider

Dex-chan lover
Hachiman Hikigaya - My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected.

His cynical attitude is unfortunately relatable.

Tama - I'm a “Behemoth,” an S-Ranked Monster, But Mistaken for a Cat, I Live As an Elf Girl's Pet

He's adorable.

Group Leader
I only know a few...

That guy from Maga Tsuki.
That guy from Gin Kin Kanojo.
And Rokudou, who has less charms and guts than the other two.

Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan. Zero from Mega Man.

@Mr_Detective how the fuck that little boi is a harem. he's only have Ran neechan you know that right ?

Unless its Kaito Kuroba, and ill believe he got some chick in the basement. XD

Thats just my imagination, please do not take it serious. XD

Group Leader
He has a bunch of other girls drooling over him through out the story, though. Not to mention he has plenty of fan letters of his fangirls, too.

Detective Conan doesnt count cause its focus on detective stories. this forum focuses on Protagonist that actually has a harem

Fed-Kun's army
i would say issei ,yes he is perverted but that is just one part of him the relationship between him and his harem is always fun. And he wanted a harem from the start and he got it

Users who are viewing this thread