Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 350 - Still Afraid of Women

Dex-chan lover
And you just had to end the release barrage JUST BEFORE they went down to business, @AinsT1ck...
Masterful, truly. My utmost respect.

Double-page supporter
Okay, time to put the series on hold for at least 3 months lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Dennoss: Oh, no I already know that and what's going to happen. That's no issue. I'm just admiring the sheer beauty of the release of 7 chapters in 24 hours just to end it right there.

Is this the end of the arc or the end of the series?

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... did he just nut from her touching the tip with her tongue? LMAO ... my boy went in there and just stood there literally at attention until she took charge. Mi ded wid laff.

Also, somebody is pulling shenanigans. They explicitly state that he has NEVER had sex and only went down on the women. But I remember quite a few times when he was doing other things. Most notably recently with the Cousins friend. If he didn't have sex with her then what the hell were those panels. Me thinks there is some translation errors here.

@Dipuc4Life yep, mistranslation; roughly, she noted how unnatural for him to come down on the girls but never receive or ask for oral himself

Fed-Kun's army
@Dipuc4Life He had sex with the other girls, but in his heart he was actually not trusting them.
The only woman he trusts is his aunt, the one he's truly in love with; so he will now experience "true" sex since he trusts his partner

Users who are viewing this thread