Cinderella wa Sagasanai

Group Leader
Art looks familiar, has this guy done any other works?

Aggregator gang
So basically, an only father family where the MC takes care of his younger sister cuz their dad is always at work, meets Cinderella, (secretly) rich classmate of mc. The younger sis takes a liking to the "princess" and thus the adventure starts.

Tbh the orig description is vague I got scared for a moment that it's incest lol

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why ,i somehow get sao vibes from this just that it ain't a game cuz that guy looks so damn like kirito and she looks like asuna

Dex-chan lover
Plot seems interesting though just don't hope that by any chance they are related by blood or something will destroy the blood like evergreen lololol

Group Leader
@Kzh01
Why is it a shounen manga instead of a Shoujo

Because it is published by a shounen magazine: pocket.shounen.com aimed at teen boys. Shounen, shoujo and josei are demographics determined by the magazine that they are published in and their target audience. It's the same as Seventeen being aimed at teenage girls but Cosmopolitan being aimed at adult women.

@0181sam
no mangaupdates page, so its pretty hard to find :l

Fixed.

@KiTA
Art looks familiar, has this guy done any other works?

Of the five mangas listed on Kuro's page on mangaupdates, three of them are hentai and the other non-hentai is Hunter Hunter dj - Reversible.

Double-page supporter
my little sister and I ( ok im reading this)
meet the princess ( ok im dropping this)

Cute manga, better not be incest tho lmao. Always loved cclaw for manga and light novels. Manga is interesting to me so far, but plot feels kinda sketch rn, hopefully will not turn out like evergreen.

Users who are viewing this thread