Star Martial God Technique

Contributor
My prediction, I believe there are 3 routes for XingHe
1. He came as fast as possible, with evolving cultivation and saving his clan, and became hero.
2. He came as fast as possible, sadly he came too late and his clan was massacre to perish. Soon he became dark hero.
3. Deus ex machina fucked us all, the readers.

I found chapter 122 on youtube of all places, I don't even understand.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Why does he have to run away and let his whole clan die? Apparently, he is strong enough to defeat that guy in two seconds so it's not like he wouldn't stand a chance against the Dark Moon family.
What's even the point if he runs away? Wasn't everything he did up till this point for the sake of protecting his clan? Wouldn't that make it all worthless? Yeah, yeah, he will avenge them in the future, but who cares? His clan will be dead anyway so it's a pretty shitty consolation prize.
I might be missing something but this whole thing feels really stupid and forced for the sake of drama and giving him an excuse to not be tied down by his clan any longer so he can freely go fucking around with his waifus.

Double-page supporter
I don't know why some people hate on this, I like it quite a bit!

Oh gosh...don't tell me he's actually gonna run away like the villagers are telling him to..
At this point, in regards to the enemies there, I doubt he's any weaker than them.

Contributor
*chanting* "Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! Now you fucked up! You have fucked up now!"

Am I the only one who thind it weird that the battle outside never woke up the mc while smelling a finger would almost instantly do it ?

Been looking at this one for some time, mustering courage to dive in and I got to say, nice start, even with Generic Villain #1 who is a bully turned up to eleven, the start is quite good. But it is during ch 50+ that I write this, their personalities are all over the place, he is goofy, then he is serious, then he is flirty then he is goofy, then he is serious, then he goes all mature and shit, then he knows ALL that there is to know...Not to mention the girls and their friendship. Consistence was never the strength of this kind mythology, the cultivation mythology I mean, but DAMN, this one got some power levels well established but the characters suddenly got all over the place. I will keep reading, but after this, I am pretty sure the autor change the personalities on a whim to create conflict and drama. And it is funny that the only well developed character is the bully who had consistence and development, even if it is for him to became an even bigger jerk. BUT, I will stay and follow it to the end.
@edit
I take back what I said about the power levels being well established.
@edit2
I am pretty sure that there are 2 authors for this, one is really good and knows how to work the characters personalities, the other enjoys random dramas. The story is good. Quite good, full of ex machina as it is common for its kind, but still good. But the random character looking for drama is beyond normal. It goes like this
"Hey, I know I killed a bunch of people and I am trying to kidnap someone who is probably innocent, but I was nice to you once (ONCE!), so, like, we are totally the best bros ever, right?" "Yeah dude, sure, you killed a bunch of guys, tried to have me killed, but you were nice that one time we talked, so we are like, besties."
Not joking.

seriously?this is fucking retarded all that talk about then having to be there to the gathering and they get there late for some reason??mc gets there on the 11th hour and does something amazing and everyone goes woaahh,there better be a good explanation on this when they spent so much time explaining why they couldnt ignore the gathering

Users who are viewing this thread