Astral Valley

I’m not sure why you guys aren’t getting much attention, but I’m really thankful for your translations! You guys are translating the best heartwarming stories I’ve ever read. Thank you so much💕!

Group Leader
Thank you for your translations!! I love reading "I'm Stanning the Prince" and "The Youngest Princess"

Why did you guys decide to drop She’s My Type? Not judging, (but if I’m honest I’m super sad), just curious as to how/why teams decide to drop a series.

@Yasminaai I’m wondering about this too. I know the story is officially licensed now but I haven’t seen a group delete all their previous work because of that before. :(

you guys were one of the first tl groups i kept an eye out for when i started using mangadex, sad to hear you guys will disband soon. thank you for all the translations you’ve done up until now! ❤️❤️

i’ll miss you guys :(

Thank you for all the translations you’ve done thus far! I’m sad you guys will be disbanding soon, wish you all the best in any future projects done individually or in another group.

Thank you for all of your hardwork translating and providing us with high quality scans! Sad to hear about the future disbandment, but I wish you guys all the best! Thank you so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread