The Twin Siblings' New Life

Group Leader
Speaking of which, what happened to that Chinese manhua series where the
little commoner girl gets adopted as Princesses, I mean a human shield for the son of the Emperor with the anti-love curse on him. You know, the one where every female child gets some sort of abuse inflicted on them, like the one with psychic powers who gets locked in a cellar for her entire life.

Thank you for translating this! I've just read the raws and search the google for the title then this pop up! Thank you! I wuv it!!!

I really hope this gets picked up. I love the idea of isekai and twins with the whole telepathy and mutual trust. Always wanted a story like this so I got really excited when I was glancing through raws on newtoki and saw this new one. I didn’t think chapter 1 would be translated so quickly but it was still a treat to read. Thank you!

I hope someone can confirm but
in the novel didn’t the twins get married...

I really hope someone will pick this up! The story seems really interesting and I wanna see more of these adorable twins!>. < Is there any way to read the novel?

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit weird that you had to bring up the "no incestuous elements" thing. Like, who had that as their first thought?

I saw the raw version and they already have 20 chapters, I can't wait for when they release the translated version ^^

Users who are viewing this thread