A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 25

ah yes, announcement in discord server that you must get an invite code to :)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the announcement can't just be announced here? Serious question.

Dex-chan lover
Nope. Still no sympathy for the Noah here. Having short lives makes their time more precious, not less. A taste of mortality might do him some good.

Thanks for your work translators, but baiting me to join your discord server with an important announcement and then not even putting the invite link just makes me not want to join.

As for the chapter, for an immortal that lived for ages he seems quite..naive, impulsive, and childish.

Meo

Aggregator gang
Now I'm not sure about how I should feel about this guy. Seeing how he's been sleeping in a grave for 40 years, he's probably not the person that massacre the Earl's family, which in the earlier chapters I thought he was guilty of.

He might have stabbed a stalker and kicked a delusional psycho jerk off a cliff (doesn't exactly make him a villain in the world of manga). He didn't actually hurt Eleanor or even prompt the villagers to do it, they falsely accused her of their own accord. You can't blame that on him.

Only definitive bad thing he did might be attacking the ML (and there are so many enemy turn friends story out there).

Feels more like to me Noah has some serious depression issues. Thanks for the hardwork translating!

Group Leader
@Fruitfish you can find the invite link on our group's page. We didn't put the link because we change the link weekly and people in the future will be unable to find our discord that way.

Group Leader
@Yatsuki because we are being extra careful since this is an licensed series. If I make the announcement here, it'll get ripped to every single manga reading website imaginable. If I make it in discord, it'll mostly stay in discord. None of us wants to get into legal trouble. We are doing a not so good thing by scanlating this series.

Double-page supporter
His encounter and experiences with the red haired woman seemed like a nice and tragic love story XDD I would have read it if it was its own story XDDD

Double-page supporter
So, what's the announcement?
Sorry but I'm not going to make a discord account just for this, and the reasoning behind sounds kinda sketchy tbh.

Group Leader
@Garrett long story short,
we're dropping but will be continuing in some form on the discord server. However, we can't post it on MD cuz against it's against MD's upload rules, specifically 2.1. You can probably guess how we're continuing if you look at the rules. Whether you join or not is up to you, not like we're trying to sell some kind of sketch thing lmao
https://mangadex.org/rules

Double-page supporter
@bilunala
I see, thanks for the clarification.
My understanding is that it means you cannot rip the official releases and upload them here, not that you cannot scanlate something that already has an official release.
I believe that's what rule 2.2 is for.
Unless you straigh up copy and paste the official script you should be fine, but I can understand you position.

Users who are viewing this thread