I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 10 - My Coworker

Dex-chan lover
At this point, this isn't an oppai-focused ecchi series; this is a Silent Hill-personal-Hell bullying psychological horror series for the Waiting For Godot--esque B-cup girlfriend.

The series is now more interesting to me.

So just binged and realised it's just about cheating bastards that can't keep it in their pants. Well, it's just girlfriends not like the guys were in a committed or binding relationship.

What's next? MC's girlfriend but from the future where she develops massive tits from pregnancy? "I can't believe I was ever a B-cup! Stick around Darling, you're going to be married to this J-cup soon enough."

Dex-chan lover
Guy's an a**hole... he knows he's popular and know that the girls know that he likes big boobs... and yet he purposefully dates b-cup-chan just to make them all start hitting on him.....

Well, as long as he's a hentai protagonist that mind breaks her, then she should forgive him...

Dex-chan lover
I hope at the end this dudes super loyal and actually likes smaller.... idk lmaoooo would be a fun twist

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, i'm more interested to see what his gf looks like... since he can withstand all these collection of bountiful mountains

I don't see him being forced to touch all of them... I bet he's just fooling all of them by pretending he has a girlfriend... (Yes, I know the "mom" was there too... but that doesn't mean she isn't into roleplay..)

Dex-chan lover
I think mister boyfriend here should probably direct those many good looking women to those of us here in the comment section. XD

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble,
So you don't confuse them with mountains" - B-Cup-chan probably

Users who are viewing this thread