I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 9 - My Cousin

Contributor
So I'm guessing huge badonkers just runs in the family?
Who else from his gene pool should we expect? His aunt? His grandmother? His own mother?!

Double-page supporter
i like to imagine the author looks at girls in real life with small boobs like the filthy rich look at the poor. he spits in their face and tosses breast pads at them while laughing,

atleast thats what i imagine you gotta be like to keep making this exact same joke over and over

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of hate for that poor girlfriend. Starting to wonder if that dude might be going out with literally hitler.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Why stop there? his dad is gonna get a sex change with absurdly big tits ans sexually harass him too:

"Son forget about your sister, cousins, mother, aunts, grandmas, and your b cup girlfriend, your daddy just got these triple Z tits, each one so big it weights the same as an small child, i got a Guinness world record for my recklessness."

Dex-chan lover
@genR I think he dated the girl because she had small boobs... all the girls with big tits seem to think he prefers them big and are joining together to f*** him... dating that girl got him a harem... mans smart... date the girl with the smallest chest, and the big chested ones unite...

Contributor
@genR
Starting to wonder if that dude might be going out with literally hitler.
yesthatsexactlywhoyouthinkitis.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oohhh so the cover girl for this series is his cousin. I was hoping for it to be his senpai or maybe his next door neighbor. I still feel bad for the guy's girlfriend and hopefully we will see her. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Imagine if we have few chapters on the girlfriend's side of the family and they all have huge breasts like in chapter 5, with the girlfriend being the only one with a B-cup.

Start normal like the gf's sister. Then the cousin. Then the aunt. Then the grandmother(?). Then, of course, the dad(???).

pls show me his girlfriend, the only B-cup in this MASSIVE compe-tit-ion

Dex-chan lover
Now, I really want to see his gf. The girl in this chapter is beautiful, but I really want to see the eponymous gf soon.

Users who are viewing this thread