The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 14

I hope she will help the kid, plus she could use a kid living in the slumber to ger other things or info.

This chicks rude saying the kid stole them. Like what chick. He found it out in the WOODS. in a time where you cant just google a name and throw it to the cops lmao.

If something was lost for multiple years already, then it's LOST. Doesn't belong to anybody. Her saying the kid stole it was an unnecessary accusation. I know she sent the knight earlier to get her money but I hope she doesn't try to cheat the kid

Double-page supporter
Heh playing the moral high grounds when she has been stealing metals to feed her snake

I haven’t read the spoilers sooo... I hope she gives the boy a huge conpensation for the info book and the gemstone

Dex-chan lover
I thought water didn't conduct electricity unless it had impurities?

I could be mistaken though, but that would make her conclusion a bit...

I just hope she will pay the kid handsomely & not try to scam him tho probably not in gold else it will get stolen. How about curing his eye? Well if ur capable 😇😞

She can add mineral impurities with Ray rigth?
It would be like a 3 combo attack.
This is getting good, i like how this focus more on her development arc and on the Lore of the world before introducing ML and love an such.

Users who are viewing this thread