The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I had to reread the previous chapters to calm my blood pressure down after being exposed to the savior.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SCALNATING!!! I truly do love this series and the quietude it holds

Double-page supporter
Nothing is stopping the so called royalty to disinherit their retarded son and kick out the trouble maker. Whats she gonna do? Cry? She already said she doesnt know magic.

Ugh that disgusting psychotic bitch... and that dumb simp prince... Hopefully these 2 won't stay relevant for too many chps.

What a garbage prince
Unless the only magic she learned was to charm him
What a disappointing ruler, if only the king would just shoot them out, but if she does decide to learn magic and attack them for revenge afterwards...
What a bad position they've been put in by a selfish brat
Unfortunately for them their prince is blind :(

Dex-chan lover
Waste of human flesh, this one. Good grief. Worst part is, it's going to probably be alternating between the chill coffeeshop and this migraine inducing stupidity until our girl get roped into doing actual savior things. Or the king man's up and disinherits the crown prince.

@Trash-Chan literally jeering right by his face and he doesn't notice. She's not even fucking subtle about it.

Dex-chan lover
Hhmmmm.honestly I was think like... If the sphere orb thing chooses randomly can't he go.. 'Oh... Then I'll just pick someone else'
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
@Necrokora I mean, they might not like her, but they all know she's The Savior, sent by their God. Even if she's completely useless, it wouldn't be a good look to send her away. And I guess they are vary of angering her in case something bad would happen if you disrespect the Savior...

Users who are viewing this thread