Oresama Teacher - Vol. 24 Ch. 136

New chapter! Thanks for the update, anon-chan man! It didn't seem particularly off to me, but I'm just a reader so you might know better.
The reveal is finally here! Who would have thought? I wonder how's it going to go with Maki-sensei and Kurosaki though.

Aggregator gang
HHHFHGHFH SAEKIS LONG HAIR YOURE SO RIGHT..... OH MY GOD..... OH MY GOD......

Thanks so much for your hard work! Man idk what you're on about, the quality is super good (as a fellow scanlator I'm shook at your one man team) uwu

...And on this day we offer up one thousand lambs in the name of the beloved and almighty anon-chan-man! With this humble offering, we beseech thee to continue thine translations of most excellent and admirable quality. We are most grateful for your efforts and pray for your continued success and existence in all endeavors.

Group Leader
Thank you for the update Anon-chan Man o(╥﹏╥)o

I feel like a child opening his/her present on Christmas Day. I appreciate you translating this chapter. Thank you for your hard work!!!

Zmk

I had a feeling it was Takaomi sensei.
Anon-chan man thank you (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Thanks for the chapter anon-chan-man!

A question tho, bc i dont really remember, since when did Yui call Saeki Takaomi-kun? I thought only Kurosaki did that.

Group Leader
@Multitules

I really wouldn't put it past me to type in a different name by mistake so I checked the chapter RAWs and Yui really does call Saeki as "Takaomi-kun" (>w<)

Actually, Yui called him Takaomi-kun on chapters 131 and 132 as well -- though I think the scanlated version put in "Saeki-sensei" which might be the reason for the confusion:-

131.png

Chapter 131
"Is it true that Takaomi-kun disappeared!?"

132.png

Chapter 132
"Takaomi-kun might be worried..."

And because I got really curious as to when Yui started to call him by his first name, I went ahead and dug up the earlier chapters.
Yes, anon-chan man went all the way down the rabbit hole 😂

It seems that Yui was still referring to him as "Saeki-sensei" until Chapter 35
35.png

But on Chapter 43 ( Banchou & Hayasaka's misunderstanding LMAO), Yui called him "Takaomi-kun" after eavesdropping learning that Mafuyu & Takaomi are childhood friends.
43.png

Thank you so much for translating this✨ anon-chan-man 🐰
Aaaa i feel like I want to hurry end this arc 😐I don't like how Hanabusa sister do things and how the new teacher give me an image like a wolf in sheep fur 😐
But really Yui first question to Takaomi 😂 i thought he gonna ask something really serious so i didn't expect that question 🤣 i can't get serious when reading this, i feels like getting tripped by their randomness yet i like it 😂 am i weird? I'm sorry

@anon-chan-man

wow, thanks for the effort!
huh! he's been calling him Takaomi-kun for that long? I sort of recall an instance he does that as a joke but i don't know whether it's on my memory or the chapters i read, that i felt he didn't normally do so. Or perhaps it's because those two aren't usually together and now that they suddenly have so much dialogue i felt the change.

Thanks a lot of going as far as to dig around in earlier chapters!! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread