Kemonona Watashi to Yoimasen Ka

People are already rating the manga even though the chapter is unavailable 😂

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY this series got translated, let the L-LEWD FURRY WAIFUS DRINKING BEGIN!!!

Group Leader
Chapter 1 is under review, I have never posted anything before, so it needs to be accepted, thank you for the wait

Dex-chan lover
The translation of the 2nd chapter is weird, good in some parts and looks machine translated in others, is understable but mess up my reading.
The chapter 2 girl is using the traditional japanese way to drink tea in formal occasions, the joke is probably that when she researched our world traditions she seen people drink that way and applied to alchol, MC is telling her that she is wrong but not in what.

This gon be good! This is acceptable level of furry l like it! The noses are cute

Dex-chan lover
I came with no expectations, and I left a blessed man with a thirsty legal loli. Ahhh... life can still be good~

Aki is fitting rather nicely into the cockblocking bitch role which is sad. I did like her but thats pretty much her only characteristic now.

Dex-chan lover
Water good, rice good, both japan, japan is best, rice wine good, new animal girl. I like drinking, but compared to the nuances like aging method like charred barrels or a bottled in bond applejack made with one harvest one distillery one orchard. When the reasons why the spirit is so special is lost and yes difficult to translate without extensive research, that's when these series are lost. It's like a culinary manga where you have two skewer chapters but one is a chicken grilled in a sweet soy based sauce and the other is a spiced lamb with a nice heat with peppers and onions and both are described by meat good and open fire.

Users who are viewing this thread