Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 23 Ch. 220 - Do You Have A Moment

They're already a couple and they don't even know it. It's gonna take a while to make it official though...

Fed-Kun's army
So close yet so far. I don't get it they both have other goals than romance, so they could get together and the story would barely change. We would still get ass shots every chapter anyway.

Dex-chan lover
hes not even gonna question why she was about to chew him out?

meh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that was TOTALLY a 'COUPLE CONVERSATION' ... too bad they are both TOO DENSE to realize/admit that. The only way this moves forward is for Amano to confess. He is already way too conscious of her as a woman but is blinded by the 'childhood friend-esque' relationship they have.

The Author is probably going to draw this out until Maa-Kun realizes and confesses first. Either that or he hurts her (by embarassing her in public when she does confess) and only realizes how he really feels after the fact. Get ready for 220 more chapters ... molasses is also slow ... and sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I fully expected this to get dragged out for a full volume, maybe two.

I know this is a plausible situation, but still; that's not how I would've felt. Can't just be questioning trust like that without all the facts. My avi is how I looked the whole time during that conversation

Maa-kun deserves the gyaru route... Sadly he will stay in the Childhood friend route. Old, plain and stupid childhood friend route

childhood friend go away

uujkc8vypsi21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Megumi ultimate Sadako form transformation. Man, this is most hilarious chapter of Megumi that i can remember 🤣

Dex-chan lover
>katsudon meme
nice
>that jealousy
why is maa-kun so dense guys?

Double-page supporter
200 and 20 fucking chapters with amano and people are switching to the gyaru whos been around for like 5 is the most hilarious thing Lmao. really shows how dragged out this is getting and how desperate people are for literally anything new(me included)

Users who are viewing this thread