Author Chapter 71 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
I'm so happy! Been waiting for him for so long Veldora is back! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
@dediggefedde Their evolution is generally affected by Rimuru's mental image. Rimuru being formerly human holds the appearance of human beings in high regard.
gay
I'm waiting...
Finally, it felt an infinite wait.
My boy is finally back!!!
@LaBakaOfLaWorlds
Like how Rimiru's hair color and eyes was affected by his slime body's color. The same is said for their clone that Veldoria is using as a Medium since Rimiru's new slime color is a silver/gold since the change into a demon slime.
spoiler for webnovel, showing how bromance should look like. Courtesy of Lion Mask Translations:
yasss, he's back
I need revenge scenes to be epic though, if it's like killing some insects it would be stupid.
Veldora is back baby!
lol
i imagine rimiru walking back into town and like it is nothing introduce "this is veldora" and "my best friend"...
some eyeballs gona pop out because of that :D
I wanna see the reaction! R-E-A-C-T-I-O-N
@vantablack35 at which part was that in wn?
@HeyImKevin @KingRagnarok150 manga is follows the LN not WN so it would be a bit different. I consider LN is a polished version for WN.
Last edited 2 mo ago by Xirre.
@Xirre For the sake of spoilers(lol), you can visit lionmaskrpt . wordpress . com to know why it happened in the first place.
Though I pretty sure this will be changed, either lightly or heavily, considering that the LN diverged from the WN early on.
Thanks for the update!!! Veldora and rimuru is bff goals 🤣🤣🤣
Veldora, still as brash as ever.
There he is, the deliquent love interest... aaahm, great Storm Dragon! <3 :D
Man would've been super hilarious if he just stayed looking like another Rimuru haha
im so glad it's not a girl.. a healthy development..