Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Collision

Group Leader
people who comment "ew edgy" be like:
P2DGMcw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So 6 more chapters, please someone tell me this wasn't axed, and it's the complete novel adaptation.

Group Leader
@koikun it wasn't axed. The adaptation is of volume 1 only, but it is a self-contained story with an actual ending.

Group Leader
@koikun not really. There's more of the Tsukimizuki members and some completely different characters.
Of course, Rikai is always there, and I think Rei-kun makes another appearance, but that's it.
That said, I only read volume 1, so I don't really know what happens in the rest.

Edit: Never mind. Rei-kun is there, Rikai is definitely in focus, and Haruka appears too.
That's just from reading the synopses though.

Group Leader
this isn't going to be like gherman where she stands up out of her wheelchair at the end and beats the shit out of the mc?

Dex-chan lover
is it gonna be that like one hentai, where the sister killed the parents but the brother took the fault to protect her, but it turns he actually did it to stop the sister from doing it?, man fuck that doujin, everyone ended up mind fucked, wodner how it will turn out here

Group Leader
@YeetLordOmega
step 1: learn Japanese
step 2: buy the LN on some Japanese website

No one's translated it into English yet.

The closest thing you can get is probably this Chinese translation, which you can stick into google and pray it will be understandable enough.

Users who are viewing this thread