Author Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san
This is going nowhere right?
Time is running fast. Three years have passed already? I hope they would start dating before Takizawa turn 40 yo.
@vodkavodka Well I guess I won't waste my time with this.

They aren't even banging yet alone not together?
@Ainz
Just look at MC's face. It's screaming "beta Japanese protagonist" "a gentleman".
Takizawa with glasses gives me energy.
BLUSHING
she just look like julia. ?
67 chapters, no progression, no story, nothing. Just the same “creepy boss”, “she’s got big boobs”, “haha we’re awkward” jokes recycled every chapter.
@Mimik: It's a Slice of Life manga is why. 4-Koma also (generally speaking) don't offer much in terms of story progression. Just a fun read and that's it.
gotta love the at least 1 water drop on at least 1 person's face per frame lol
@Mimik @TwilightFaze Did either of you actually read the manga? I agree the story has slowed down a lot since the early chapters though.

The last progression was Takizawa implying she loves Takeda while drunk and talking to his sister. And it was quite a few chapters ago.
Woah. Progress!
i got this new manga plot. basically there's this OL except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! new employee shows up with delicious flat chest