Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

At least this manga actually explain why there is a monster suddenly appearing in their area not like the others

Double-page supporter
Did he just use a Voodoo doll technique? Nice execution. Voodoo is simply the manipulation of life lines, call it "Bio-hacking". Use a medium and you can really hurt people.

This dude is smart. Create situations in your favor.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that this MC is killed due to conspiracy on his past life. He definitely learned his lessons and applied it for his future on the next life. If he didn’t put his middle brother in place, he will definitely threaten those close to him in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
You can be right or wrong, personally, i would use the same wording whether the person is good or bad. But you indeed raise a good point. He lured the salamander close to the mansion as cold-hearted calculation on his side. If you said the little boy crying, it’s his own disciple being forced to kill his master, I don’t know if the MC is a good person or not but I would smell something stinks around that (I don’t know exactly what).

Users who are viewing this thread