Geesen Shoujo to Ibunka Kouryuu - Ch. 2 - Be my Valentine!

Group Leader
@potatofood
For the first page, the panels at the bottom, the correct translation should be (more or less) "It seems it’s still the same story with the crane machine" and "just as last time, she is really bad at it", you should double check your translations. There may or may not be other errors.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@cryum now we can have a hundred chapters of mutual love that goes fucking nowhere because both parties are cowards

Group Leader
@justforthelulz There is only 3 chapter available but it seems to be progressing just fine
wiDoJHc.png

Group Leader
I'm almost sure that the MC will disappoint me but I still have some faith. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
okay, so person in question is aware about a misunderstanding now. Now, to the resolve! Let's see how foreigner little girls will help Abe with his plans.

@Noctelis no, that's right one. You know, how they propose with "be my steak with green peas"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64

What a nice way to propose... until someone says "Ew, steak" or "Ew, green peas."

It funny how Google translate that. Amusing that I've just tested this and got the same results.

"Be my valentine" and gotten "becoming my lover"

Dex-chan lover
It isn't the fault of Google Translate guys, "Be My Valentine" is basically a confession phrase unique for Valentine day. Japan obviously doesn't have similar culture as their valentine day is just typical chocolate gifting (capitalism hoe) and special day for couple is on 24 December (christmas eve) instead of 14 February.

Not saying there aren't confession and dick thrusting on Valentine day in Japan, it's just not as special as on western countries. Also they confess using normal word and not via card.

Users who are viewing this thread