Misfits Scans

Thanks for doing the translations in order not as SSSS although I speak Spanish I am very excited about this manga Mairimashita! Iruma-kun.

Too bad I finished reading it in one day I will be seeing your work constantly.
How often do you upload a translation of this manga?
(sorry for my poor writing in this language)

You guys are straight up awesome for doing all of Iruma like you're doing.

Thank you so much for your scanlations! You're one of the most consistent and good scanlation teams on the site, your work is immensely appreciated, and the readers of Iruma-Kun and I are all deeply indebted to you!

Thanks for your dedicated work and bringing the series to such a wide audience and in such amazing quality!

if yall are looking to fix up the earlier chapters (the wicked house eng ones with dodgy translations) I'd be happy to help as like a proofreader or typesetter, though i dont have previous experience ^^ thank you for your hard work!!

Don't forget to take time for yourselves. Two chapters a week is a lot and the community is grateful for what you guys do. Keep it up!

Love what y'all are doing. Thank you for giving us English chapters that are actually trustworthy. Just remember to take time for yourselves. <3

Because thanks in the discussion threads are not enough, I've come to express my gratitude here. Thank you very much for the hard work, the commitment, and the passion. I hope you guys rest every now and then. Stay safe always!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work--you have set a high expectation and you continue to exceed!

Fucking hell, I love u guys so much for translation iruma-kun, TY so much and keep up the great work !!!

Users who are viewing this thread