Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - A Woman In Pursuit

Group Leader
What I have translated as Manabu consoling Aoi in the last frame of page 7, in the actual Japanese was ambiguous. You couldn't tell who was talking from the lack of pronouns or gender-based word choices. But given the expression on his face on the next page, I decided it had to be him speaking, consoling her.

Isn’t he like 14? Maybe it’s my puritanical roots talking but should he really encourage his 14 year old little brother to have sex?

Double-page supporter
Manabu's stuck. Dunno whether to pity him or root for him to sweep her off her feet

Group Leader
FWIW, the next chapter returns to the main couple in a big way . . . as should be expected of the last chapter of the volume.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really ship these two, so i hope they dint end up together, i jist dont think they suit each other

Fed-Kun's army
this couple going nowhere ?
even though they ended together it's just low hanging fruit relationship

MD@Home
@DarkLordAlfie it's just brothers ribbing each other dude and really when it comes down to it what's wrong with two teenagers having sex? at least they'd be doing it safely and with guidance so they don't fuck their whole life up...

Aggregator gang
Yea, this dude is a little too good for her.

@DarkLordAlfie Nah, I think 14 is too early as well. Just seems like a recipe for disaster letting a kid who's just started puberty open that box. Obviously things are more dependent on the maturity of the person but 14 is pushing it.

Dex-chan lover
One of the more unusual 4th wall break-ups I've seen. Manabu, fight-o!

With him making that joke at the end the next chapter better be progression for them

Users who are viewing this thread