I Don't Understand Her Facial Expression at All (Pre-Serialization)

What idiot, drop because of repost, okay then, I will pick all projects of this scan and repost to see they drop all then.

Please keep it between the guy and the girl. I'd hate it if the author again added another love interest

it had an 18pg oneshot, too, it starts off mostly the same as what byte's made public on twitter with some tweaked art

first chapter of serialisation is out, in the July issue. go buy it !

No point following if the scanlators are going to throw a fit over stupid things.

Please dont change the character designs that much(or just dont) when it get serialized. This happened way too often. Some are okay, but some are bad. I think the Characters here are already alright.

Dex-chan lover
In retrospect, I don't get this story with her expression.
He says that she has all expression. And I, too, have an impression (no pun intended), that in mask she looks coldly and expressionless for everyone. But she says that her reactions show on her face and that bothers everyone. So, which is it? It's not like it's full mask, her mouth stays uncovered. You can even partially see blushing. Or does she stay calm when she is in the mask? Damn before I started writing this, I had some coherent idea, but now it's all gone and I don't understand a single thing

Users who are viewing this thread