Mata, Kata Omou.

Seems as though the author, Tachibana Roku, isn't necessarily pleased with this series being translated and distributed illegally online: https://twitter.com/tachibanaroku/status/951064027219701760

I understand the desire to read things online because it's more convenient (hell, I'm here, aren't I?) but I think if you can, you should support the mangaka to the best of your ability. I don't have a link to share where to buy, unfortunately, so sorry to sound hypocritical. However, I just thought I'd put that out there.

Aggregator gang
oh god, i've been waiting for more of this, but at the same time i'm sacred of getting it

@mopchan
My problem, or his problem?

That's right, his problem. His problem and the publishers' problem. At this point, you'd seriously think authors and publishers would know that stuff gets online really quickly unless you do it yourself.

Not justifying anything. I just feel like old media should adapt already.
sigh, I feel like I sound like a broken record about this

Damn, this took a depressing, sadistic turn.
Really gonna make her suffer to earn that mutual love, huh, Tachibana-sensei?

Fed-Kun's army
@mopchan that translator directly mention the mangaka about their illegal translations? are they stupid or what?

Contributor
The original author have the rights to not liking this since is its own work, on the other hand if his work isn't published outside jpn she don't get any revenue anyway since is not licensed there. There are tons of manga that for various reasons (like content and such) can't be released in the west. Scanlators just cover this hole without getting a whole cent, they just do it in their spare time for fun.
Nowaday lots of mangakas release chapters online before they release the tonkoubon, some of them also allow unofficial fan translations like the Senpuku Girl one, i think this is the correct way, people read and taste it, if they like then they buy the volume on paper to support the author later. Just my 2 cents

Dex-chan lover
Is this supernatural or each arc has different people why the change in characters the dude likes?

i am confused

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb dramafest. I feel the series with a couple of a boss and a officer is better.

Dex-chan lover
Hm to be honest all clothes on Kiyose looked terrible. It somehow made her look chubby in a bad way. Maybe it's also because her head seems too small compared to the rest of her body.

@depzdai
Nah, that one is even worse because the male office worker is a dumb player. In RL he would get fired asap. I dropped that manga after a few chapters because I couldn't stand his behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
@Seoul
Maybe, but all her clothes did not underline it. If only she would accept the outfit suggested by her mother...

The black knee socks(or black tights) just don't fit with her school uniform imo. Could it be the author got a fetish with knee socks?

Dex-chan lover
This manga started off pretty good but...the supernatural aspect and the chapters just sort of doing their thing without any explanation or showing anything that happens...it really made this hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread