Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

looks like trash and i don't understand the plot whatsoever but it's just the prologue...
curious to see why there is a grass block in the cover

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the cover it seems like we are finally getting something different by having MC be the slave instead of a slave harem owner.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been such a long time since I've read the web novel so I could be wrong on the spoiler.
He got Isekai'd out of nowhere and had to survive in the forest using his crafting skill that are similar to Minecraft system. Later on he met a Dark Elf in the forest and was brought into the Demon village due to the monsters in the forest. He had to turn into her slave/property for his safety due to war going on between human and demon. He will improve his status in that village with his crafting skills and the monster girl will attracted to him. In the web novel he did bang the monster girls but it's a r-15 tag, so I think this manga will do it justice cause of the smut tag 😏.
If you're asking if this series is worth the reading or not, frankly I've forgotten about this series so I can't really say yes or no 😅

Double-page supporter
Erhm... I don't mean to be mean but why would you chop first chapter in half and call it prologue? :/

Double-page supporter
> cuz its a prologue, its chapter 00

What are you talking about? There was no prologue published in the magazine. It started right from the chapter one. And if you compare this "prologue" to raws of c1 you will see there's no differences, this doesn't happen for "prologue" chapters.

The One
Staff
Admin
For the groups who had their chapter deleted: feel free to upload the full chapter 1 and not some fake c0 prologue ...

Users who are viewing this thread