Blades of the Guardians

Contributor
NOOOOO AYUYA

FUCK THE AUTHOR GOING FOR THIS ROUTE

Still badass as fuck tho lol

The first manhua where the level of storytelling and art is good. It is leagues above the others I have read so far. At least for my taste.

Dex-chan lover
Once again thanks White Cloud Pavilion for more Blades of the Guardians goodness!

@oyama I feel You on this. The storytelling is so imersive and intense for manhua. The art reminds of the art from Kingdom. It suits the story.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm amazed how good it is. Not only when compared with other manhua but it when compared with tops of it's genre from manga. I mean, Blades of the Guardians deserves place between Vagabond, Kingdom and such.

Now this is a fucking excellent story. Especially since it's unusually accurate in portraying just how much damage people can take and keep going. 9/10

Dao Ma really reminds me a lot of Bleach's Kyouraku. I read this out of curiousity and it surprised me how good the art and story is, will definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks, WCP team!

This is a great comic, the drawings are awesome, the story is interesting. Only the translation is awkward at times and the regularity of the chapters is lacking.

Does anyone know if I can buy this anywhere?
No matter the language, I just want the first 2 volumes on my shelf.

Holyshit reading this reminds me of the first time coming across Vagabond or Kingdom, defo worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread