Almighty Master - Ch. 18

Group Leader
If anyone was confused as to why there was a sudden page skip, it looks like I left page 5 out of the initial upload by accident. Sorry! It's been fixed with the proper pages.

the bubble has sprinkled colored stars. I thought it was just my screen dirty

Aggregator gang
@Gravewind imagine bringing lambo to a car lover meet up u can tell witch one is pretentious car guy and the real one so original at least get bugatti or koenigsegg, lambo and mclaren p1 is for basic b*tch who doesn't know a damn thing about car who only looking for look(rice) and not performance and mostly who own these car buy it with their parents money it's basically a honda civic for "super cars" these kind of people is a disgrace to a car community it's straight up insult at least keep the lambo standard and don't over modify it and turn it into a goddamn "hey look at my car just don't look at the engine" car, man fck this shit, and what what do you mean not toyota or someshit lambo is just a fcking overpriced slow ass car that can't even beat an "1998 toyota supra" in a drag ma guy and don't get me started on a full circuit

Fed-Kun's army
@RiceScum1 OK, there, Ricky Bobby. I guess we all have our triggers.
BTW The top speed of a stock Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster is 350 kph (217 mph). Not sure where you're finding stock 1998 Toyota Supra's with a top speed of 350 kph or how you get off calling a Lambo "slow". Also, when you throw "rice" around in association with cars, most people are going to think you're referring to "rice burner", which is basically a put down for Asian cars like Toyotas, Nissans, etc., which is what I meant be it's an Italian car, not a Toyota or some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread