Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Shadow Tail Hunters

This series is really hard to follow. It progresses so fast and so many details are only hinted at that it is difficult to remember everything after a month. Still great though

Double-page supporter
I love everything about this except for the MC...

Dex-chan lover
I have no emotional investment in this. I know Makoto doesn't have any particular goal, but I could use a little more direction.

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous As a person who's pretty much up to date on the web novel, Makoto is pretty much the only factor that I consistently liked throughout the whole thing. I don't think we're too far away from a real cool bit of character development for him. Then again, I don't quite understand how this manga is pacing itself.

@Ironclad Trust me, he does get a central goal (He technically already has one, he just doesn't know it yet). And while the web novel hasn't gotten far enough to resolve anything yet, I will say that his journey through this world is a very compelling one once he really establishes his resolve towards that goal.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see the fireworks in the next chapter when everyone there becomes Mio's playthings.

Dex-chan lover
n4Wfy9m.png

If that was true then the son of a cuck would not have spanked her ass so hard.

Double-page supporter
@Aretheus I've tried to get into the novel twice, but I just can't, weird, I know, and my ideal MC is Leylin from Warlock of the Magus world(WMW), so it's hard for me to align with you on that.

@gaigous Leylin is one of the MC's I would like these japanese manga or novels to have. Almost done reading WMW btw, at chapter 1100 I think.

Double-page supporter
@RMaster An adaptation would be amazing, even though it would never be as good as the novel, it would still be WAY better than the vast majority of crap out there, and out of all the Villain MCs that I've read, Leylin is the only one whose character was truly consistent, the only downside: No other Villain MC can satisfy my craving for evil anymore!

Power Uploader
MC
and his spider wife
are the best thing about this

Users who are viewing this thread