Epic of Gilgamesh

Double-page supporter
This is good but... Why is this called "Epic of Gilgamesh"? :v

The translators are dead, long live the translators!

TBH, this manhwa is not good by my standard measure, but there's something weirdly appealing about the way it builds the characters that keeps me reading. Continue, please.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is actually continued... thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the creator of this is obviously not on board with drawing landscapes. They'll do landscape if they need to but for the most part the recurring settings of icy wastelands, dry wasteland, rocky wasteland leave that nonsense to a minimum.

Obviously they are much more comfortable with character art.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! This is one of my favorites, it's so interesting

Group Leader
@2d4life
I don't know wich version of the story you have read but in the original story of Epic of Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh try to become immortal (after the death of his friend) but he never succeeded, and the story end with him giving up on immortality. So this Manwha seems like the opposite story, in wich Gilgamesh is immortal from the start, and try to gets rid of it.

That's probably why @GabrielH ask about it, because it's totally not like the original story, the only thing that match is the theme of immortality, but it's twisted.

Does this have a Season 2 or whatever? Since it's almost done being translated an nothing has been resolved yet.

Group Leader
The author has a 5 part side story planned that revolves around a demon knight expedition. The first chapter came out and begins 500 years into Hinsher's past.

oyo

It's done, check baka-updates, says it has 126 chapters and an epilogue
In the end the story stayed as vague as it started

Users who are viewing this thread